.::ALL::.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am the mommy of 7. 4 boys 2 girls and a lab puppy. Wife, student and I work at a veterinary hospital. My hands are full and I wouldn't have them any other way.



.::I Like::.
HNTbutton

.::Archives::.

.::I'm obsessed::.
 



Join me at: SparkPeople.com
Get a Free Online Diet



.::Ads::.


.::The Times of my Life::.

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Thursday Threesome

::Work Hard and Play Hard::

Onesome: Work?-- Work! Summer jobs: how about the worst one you've ever had! ...or maybe the most interesting one? You decide ...
I am pathethic sorry.. None of my jobs have been awful or interesting.

Twosome: "Hard" and-- "Tight"? Words take on new meanings all the time. ...used to be both those words were compliments; now it appears "sick" is a good thing (according to the lexicon of the local fourteen year-old). What have you heard lately that took you a minute to figure out. I mean, like "bad" is still "good", right? Tight, man!
the izzle words fozizzle

Threesome: Play Hard?-- What is your idea of "Summer Fun"? ...and no, walking on the beach doesn't count for this one!
Camping/Swimming/Fishing/hiking... Not that I ever get to do any of those things but they are my idea of Summer fun.

How about you? When you're ready, post your answers in your own space, and leave a comment at The Back Porch so we can find you!

Labels:

posted by Kristina @ |9:31 AM|
0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

*****


My Family from WiddlyTinks.com