.::ALL::.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am the mommy of 7. 4 boys 2 girls and a lab puppy. Wife, student and I work at a veterinary hospital. My hands are full and I wouldn't have them any other way.



.::I Like::.
HNTbutton

.::Archives::.

.::I'm obsessed::.
 



Join me at: SparkPeople.com
Get a Free Online Diet



.::Ads::.


.::The Times of my Life::.

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Thursday threesome

Hmmm:

::Stating the Obvious::

Onesome: Stating-- things clearly? In your job/vocation/school do you like to have everything spelled out in detail? ...or are you one of those people who does better with broad guidelines and a free rein?
I like details in most things.

Twosome: the-- food I miss the most is? (loaded question, but hey ...)
I don't miss any foods. I eat them lol
ETA: I lied I do miss 1 food Cold Stone Creamery. There isnt 1 near me anymore!

Threesome: Obvious-- to some, but not to others: what is something that seems obvious to you but others seem to miss? ...or how about something you just don't 'get'?
I don't get the lack of manners, kindness and caring in todays world. It saddens me to see commercials on tv trying to remind people to be compassionate and use there manners and be kind. They shouldnt need to be reminded.

How about you? When you're ready, post your answers in your own space, and leave a comment at The Back Porch so we can find you!

Labels:

posted by Kristina @ |10:12 AM|
0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

*****


My Family from WiddlyTinks.com